W Group (Hypermedia & DigitAll) Turning Sheikh Zayed Road into a State-of-the-Art Media Landmark
Hypermedia launched today its latest Out-Of-Home media concept on Sheikh Zayed Road, the “Z Gallery – Art of Media”, a network of more than 550 digital and static assets artistically designed to empower brands with a premium media “Art Experience”.
When Hypermedia joined the vision of Dubai’s evolution of Sheikh Zayed Road (SZR) in 2001, its mission was to build a world-class Out-Of-Home (OOH) media infrastructure across the city’s road to the future: Upscale, modern, and unique.
Three main criteria that Hypermedia adapted in the launching of its latest media collection: “Z Gallery – The Art of Media”. A state-of the-art media ecosystem in the heart of one of the most vibrant cities in the world, transforming Dubai’s highway, the SZR that connects the seven emirates, into a 558.4-kilometer-long stretch of a one-of-kind OOH media art exhibition.
“Our media assets are more than just screens and advertising platforms. We are turning them into an ultimate art experience and have dealt with every asset as an artwork by itself”, said Hypermedia’s Managing Director Gerard Rustom.
Most art galleries show exhibits from the past or the present, so what exactly is “Z Gallery”? It is a new concept of presenting brands as artworks and masterpieces, across a wide variety of art displays, spread in different locations and sizes.
“Over 20 years, Hypermedia has built its gallery employing an assortment of designs and architecture in outstretched locations to make the most impactful media art exposure for brands”, Rustom added.
“We believe that advertising campaigns is a form of art, and we want to provide the most artistic displays for our clients and partners”, he said. “It is the ultimate opportunity for businesses to create impact on the move and connect with their audiences across a collection of artistic displays spread across Z Gallery”.
Empowered by data measurement and audience analytics, Z Gallery brings Hypermedia’s strategic locations and prestigious landmarks into play, creating a unique media positioning in the heart of the city, and an unprecedented DOOH/OOH experience transforming the world’s most luxurious business destination, the Sheikh Zayed Road, into a majestic Art Gallery for media.
Hypermedia’s “Z Gallery” leverages its strategic location on SZR, and its largest OOH media network to target residents, businesspeople, and tourists with the most impactful advertising exposure.
Through its various artistically designed assets, “Z Gallery” provides an OOH media network divided into three main sections: The Artists, The Collection and The Signature-Naming Rights.
1. The Artists: 12 digital bridges creating premium and engaging DOOH media opportunities for brands across SZR, reaching more than one million riders per day.
2. The Collection: A wide variety of media assets uniting our different art pieces:
- The Tableau: 24 static bridges distinguished in style, drawing attention with frames, format, and finesse.
- Iconic Art: The largest OOH structure distinguished by its size and unconventional shape. Its majestic and striking dimensions position it as one of the city’s most distinguished and substantial landmarks, wrapping Dubai Metro stations.
- Masterpiece: Two backlit stand-alone mega tableaux, dominating through its grandiose in landscape to make brands rise above the clutter and emerge as an unmissable chef d’oeuvre, a classic masterwork.
- The Sculptures: Six verticals standing out due to their unconventional shape and size, to envelop spectators with a memorable and everlasting experience of an abstract work of art.
- Graffiti: 470 pillars stretched across Dubai Metro’s Red and Green lines, providing the most original and unique form of media expression, and offering brands the opportunity to create impactful sequential ad campaigns.
- The Portrait: One large portrait backlit wall that gives a unique opportunity for brands for an unmissable landmark to take the stage and reinforce their presence in the heart of the city.
- The Canvas: One large landscape backlit wall creating a spacious and wide platform for brands to stand out.
3. Signature – Dubai Metro Station Naming Rights: A profound opportunity for marketers to dominate the most visible OOH media platform in the UAE, turning brands into landmarks. A powerful and iconic platform for brands to create impact where it matters.
The joint effort of W Group subsidiaries, Hypermedia and DigitAll has revolutionized the Sheikh Zayed Road OOH media landscape, turning it into a premium Art Experience named: “Z Gallery”.